Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Anzac Tree

The Anzac Tree
By Benjamin-Lee


KARAKIA

Using captions on the photographs 
 create a brainstorm, or list of things that you have learnt about the characters and 
their families.

The Anzac Tree
Written by Christina Booth 





This story is about a family who had loved ones who served in war, 
It tells us about how these two men Percy and Roy planted two trees before 
heading away to war. 

It also tells us that Generation after Generation of family have come in close contact with the
tree. 

Roy 

Percy

Generations 

Phillip

Kenith

Sophia
Emily

Chris

Jack
These are the main characters in the story.
I enjoyed this book.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Benjamin,
    I love the graphics you have used through this post it makes it bright and interesting to look at. How did you find these pictures? Remember that if we use the explore function all of the images have creative commons access so we can use them.
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Aperahama, thank you I just googled each image as a cartoon character because if I did use real people I would not have been cyber smart. so I chose to use cartoon. I like cartoon. ok

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.