Tuesday 7 April 2020

life skills

Life skills.
Karakia below

 07.04.2020
Life skills, this is what i will be writing about today.
This helps you in later life learn how to become independent.
I know how to do alot of life skill acts.
For example: I know how to hang a load of washing out for mum, and then when its dry, bring it in and fold it up for her.
I enjoy doing this, and helping mum around the house. 
Another life skill that i am able to complete is packing the dishes away after dinner, then washing them and letting them dry. :) 
Every morning i wake up, i do a life skill that i will have to do as i grow older. That is making my bed. :) I enjoy making my bed when i wake, mum is going to teach me how to fold hospital corners in my sheets to make the bed look flush.
Here are some examples of life skills for children.



What Are the Most Important Life Skills for Kids to Learn?
  • Focus and Self-Control.
  • Perspective-Taking.
  • Communication.
  • Making Connections.
  • Critical Thinking.
  • Taking on Challenges.
  • Self-Directed, Engaged Learning.
These are only a few. :) Thank you for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.