Thursday 2 April 2020

objects Found around the house TASK 3






Task 3 (Finding objects around the house and on line starting with each letter of the Alphabet 02.04.2020
Benjamin-Lee

Good Morning KARAKIA






Apples











Bottle



















Cards

Dad


Egg

fish

Guest Room

Hose

Ink in a pen

Joker

knife

Lid

Mum

Nose

Orange

peg

Quilt

Robe

soup

Toys


Umbrella



vacuum

white board

X-RAY  draw (I will draw this)


yoghurt

zebra (I will draw this)


And that concludes my Task 2 :)
Kiaora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.