Saturday 25 April 2020

HAPPY ANZAC DAY 25.04.2020


A.N.Z.A.C
D.A.Y
25.04.2020


They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old
age shall not wary them nor the years condemn
at the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them


Karakia..


Morning walk 

Me singing the National Anthem (Had to speed up video to fit)




 Morning walk last year when we saw this memory of the soldiers who fort for their lives.

This photo below is of my mum, my two great Papa's and my prayer space for today.


My love to all the whanau (family) around the world who lost people they cared. 
AMEN





1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.