Friday 17 April 2020

Isolation weekend (Easter) Whanau

Karakia 16.04.2020 (Benjamin-Lee)




WALHT add detail


Success Criteria
Self Assessment
Use adjectives to describe
BLUE
Use powerful verbs
RED
Use adverbs (ly words)
PURPLE
Nouns





.My Weekend Of Isolation.


If you think (think) about
 what to do whilst waiting (Waiting)
 for this isolation (Isolation) period to end, (end) 
here are a few examples of what I have (have) done.


  1.  I have helped mum out around the house, 
with a lot of vacuuming,

  1.  washing dishes
  2.  folding washing
and my list will continue :) 


Keeping busy throughout this period is a priority. 
This easter felt a little different this year, 
my cousins were not allowed over for our 
easter egg hunt mum and dad usually organize
that didn’t mean we didn't still do a hunt though, 
Mum must have gone shopping without me knowing
There was a list of clues that 
I read and tried to figure out my hunt. 
(dad had to help) :) but let's keep that a secret :)
 There were different sized easter eggs, 
ranging from small to big, then even bigger ones.
 It was so fun, I did miss the company though,
 I helped mum write out another easter egg hunt 
list for my nan, and we are going over to her whare 
(or house in english) after lockdown to help her 
participate in
 her easter egg hunt
I can't wait to see the
 expressions on her face it's such a warm and fuzzy 
feeling to make a loved one smile.

Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Dear Benjamin ,
    Thank you for sharing your writing. I like how you were well planned before you began. Your whanau is doing their best to find ways to keep positive and busy and this is reflected in your writing. Good use of powerful words. I look forward to reading about the Easter hut with Nan.
    God Bless
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to plan ahead it helps me thank you

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.