Sunday 26 April 2020

Muffin Baking (day after Anzac)

 Sunday 26.04.2020
 (Isolation Covid19)

Karakia


Today is the day after Anzac day, as a family we celebrated today with a whanau prayer over the Internet, via video chat. 
I got to see my papa, nanny, cousins, Aunties and Uncles.
I really enjoyed it. 
Mum and I decided we would bake some homemade chocolate chip muffins, with chocolate icing on top. They were so delicious :) 
I like helping mum and dad
We also made a family Dinner 
Parmisn chicken breast with cream cheese and roast vegetables 
 Here are some photos of what I helped mum and dad prepare. 
Thanks 
Benajmin 









Dad using mixed herbs, we also use Mixed herbs to make stuffing for hangi





Finished Presentation 
Dinner is served 

YUM! 


3 comments:

  1. Morena Benjamin ,
    Your post made me feel hungry with all that delicious food you made. It is a great way to come together as a family making and sharing a meal together. Nice to see you are able to communicate with your extended whanau.
    God Bless
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Tilley, I really enjoyed baking. thank you God bless

      Delete
    2. You will have to share your favourite lock down recipes with us!
      Mrs Tilley

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.