Thursday 9 April 2020

Jump Starting Our Car

09.04.2020
Day 16 Isolation (covid 19) 
Karakia

Today I watched my mum and dad start our car, using a red cable and a black cable.
These are called (Jumper Leads)
Dad placed the red cable from one vehicle to another, Then he placed the black cable. red for positive and black for negative. Then dad started one car, whilst mum waited to start the vehicle that had the flat battery, mum started the car and MAGIC it went, we gave it life :) I really enjoyed watching mum and dad. here is a video of what they did. 






Thank you for watching



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.