Wednesday 29 April 2020

Lighting the sky with Rasberry

Lighting the sky with raspberry 
29.04.2020


Karakia

Today we had to read a story and answer questions

The story was about a woman who was brillent at creating electricity, she went to a school in Masterton to teach them a bit about what she knew about circuits and electricity.
I answered my answers but forgot how to screenshot so i used mums phone to take a photo, send it through and post it that way.

Thank you
Benjamin




 I had fun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.