Sunday 19 April 2020

Stained Glass Window





My stained Glass 
19.04.2020

My Stained Glass Attepmt, 
I Imagined being inside a church i visited when my family and i went to wellington. It had Big Bold beautiful windows that started at the top of the roof right down to the floor, there were about 6 of them. Also my nanny has a stainted galss cabnit at her house that i will take a photo of when able to. The bit i found most challening was trying to figure a way to place pictures behind other pictures as i had to place them all one by one. The best part i liked was finding images and creating my own. I would not change a thing, i liked doing this brain attack challange it was fun. 
Benjamin





3 comments:

  1. Well done son, your amazing at what you try to attempt, your doing well with your blogging. :) Your whanau are behind your learning process, Wonderful <3 Keep it coming son, Well done <3
    Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Benjamin,
    This stained glass window is fabulous!
    I like that you have imagined being inside a church to help you create your stained glass window.
    Your blogs are very interesting and I’m enjoying reading about what you are learning and looking at your amazing digital learning. Thanks for sharing.

    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Tamatea, I apprecaite your kind words thank you. I enjoy learning on line. God bless

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.