Thursday 30 April 2020

(superhero name King Nugget!

BEcoMe a SUperHer0


By Benjamin-Lee
AKA
King Nugget!
30.04.2020

In the Beginning ..........
The beginning of time one man was struck by lighting .....

Today whilst looking out of my window i saw a lighting bolt, it struck the corner street light, it started moving so i had to investigate......

I touched it, i felt a surge of lighting shoot through my body.
BOOF!!!!!!!!

It travelled all the way through my body, through my veins as well. 
I felt strong, i felt full of life and energy 
BECAME
K.I.N.G N.U.G.G.E.T
(because nuggets are my favourite food :P)


I ask have you ever seen what happens to a man who was struck by lighting!!!!


This is what happens
BOOF!!!!

Thank you god bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.