Wednesday 1 September 2021

The Amazing Race Task Rua (2)

01.09.2021

The amazing race task TWO

Kiaora, 

Today i am continuing with my amazing race challenges and this is my second one, i had to use News Paper to cover myself from head to toe, i used blue chux clothes, News paper and Toilet paper. I found this task challenging because i had to stand still.  dad and mum covered me up. 

Please leave me a comment below if you have ever done this before. Thanks for looking at my blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.