Wednesday 8 September 2021

Did you know anything about TURTLES?

 08.09.2021

Five Facts about Turtles 

Kiaora, Hello thank you for looking at my blog post, today as a task in class we had to design a turtle and research five interesting facts about the Turtle. Below is my design and my facts, please leave me a comment below also. This task was fun, I enjoy drawing, there was not anything I found not interesting about researching. 


Fact 1. Tiger sharks and Orca whales eat Turtles.

2. Baby Turtles don't usually make it past their first day of life. 

3. scientist believe only 1 out of every 1000 baby Turtles make it to adult hood.

4. Breathing is tricky for a turtle.

5. Sea Turtles slow their heart beat down in order to stay under water for a long time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.