Thursday 2 September 2021

have you ever made a pen pal letter

 2.9 2021

Hi (kia ora) 
welcome to my blog post have you ever written a Pen Pal a letter before?
Today i am writing a special card to someone really important in my life (My cousin Fenn)
 I had to go to room 2 hub of learning and we had to go to 
week 6 and we had a learn how to create share a book and write facts about 
what we were doing  like do you know that a pen pal letter came out in 1936 did you know that? pen pal letter is also really fun to do you think the same? do you even know what one is?
i will tell you write know pen pal letter are people you haven't seen in a while so you write a card to them and ask them how they have been and that kind of staff
look at this picture if you want to see what i mean
do you know some facts about pen pal letter 
thank you for looking at this interesting blog post 
I use mum's phone and made a post card using sponge bay beach back round to my cousin with a message to him as well. 




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,

    I really enjoyed reading the kind words you had to say about your friend. I thought this must be a really important person to you. Next time you could tell your friend about what you have been doing at home and online. Have you sent this letter to your friend now?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Fenn is my 1st cousin, he is important to me. thank you for the blog post comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.