Wednesday 1 September 2021

Duo Challenge (The Amazing Race) Task Wha (4)

 01.09.2021

Kiaora

 To day i have completed other task and this is i really enjoyed.  This task was really interesting because i was blindfolded and i had to do 3 mountains  and with 3 Birds Flying Over each Mountain. On each mountain i had to draw a snow cap. I also wrote my name blow the paper i have a interesting question to tell you comment blow and tell me if you have done this before just to say if you haven't done this you could try, because you can get help doing this 

thank you for looking at this blog post 

bye

comment blow if you liked this blog post 





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora ,

    I really admire your effort drawing the three mountains in the images. I thought you did a really great job of getting them all looking pretty similar. Have you ever drawn blindfolded before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, I have not done this before. It was fun tho. I used a new face mask as my blindfold it was cool. Thank you for commenting on my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.