Wednesday 1 September 2021

Have you ever made a stop motion?

 01.09.2021

What is a STOP MOTION Movie?

Have you ever heard of a stop motion Animation?

Today I created my first one, A stop motion is a popular film style that movie makers have been using for a while, in fact the first stop motion film was called the HUMPTY DUMPTY CIRCUS 

it was filmed in 1898. 

Using a number of pictures to tell a story is what you would do to create one.

Here is my creation 


My slide show also 



Thank you for looking at blog post. Please leave me a comment below if you would like to see more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.