Thursday 9 September 2021

have you ever read the book little red Riding?

9. 2021

The story little red Riding Hood and the wolf 

Hi to day I watched some videos of the wolf's story and little red Riding Hood's story

And we had these slides that we had to fill in. Do you think that the wolf in little red Riding Hood is guilty or not guilty. I chose not guilty because I will tell you in my photo. 

Look at this video if you want to look at both of their story's click these links to see both.

Link Link if you like these links please leave me a comment below. 

thank you for look at this blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Benjamin,

    I thought that you wrote some great reasons as to why Mr Wolf is not guilty. What a mean girl Little Red Riding Hood is throwing stuff at him. I think that Mr Wolf is guilty and that Little Red Riding Hood was mean because she was only trying to defend herself.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.