Monday 13 September 2021

Have you ever heard of the story Adam and Eve?

 13.2021



Hi today I read the Bible have you ever read the Bible?

Today I read the story about 2 people and their names were Adam and Eve, God created them while creating the trees, stars and light. Adam And Eve did something really bad and disobeyed  God when he warned them about the forbidden tree,  but they did not listen to God. Adam listened to God when God said do not eat the fruit off the tree, but Eve did not, because Eve talked to this snake  whom was created from Saturn. the Snake told her to eat the Apple from the forbidden tree. So she did, she was warned from God that if the fruit was eaten they would face death. I love reading the Bible you should to. 

 look at this image if you want to see what Bible I am talking about. 

Thank you for looking at my blog post

bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.