Sunday 5 September 2021

Fathers Day TASK!

 02.09.2021

Fathers day

Hi today i did something really run and exciting. I am going to ask you a question did you make your dad a fathers day card?
 if you didn't make your dad one you could because it is a special day for your dad and your dad will appreciate the gift you get for him.
 Also in the morning on faiths day give your dad a big hug and just to say your dad cares about you heaps like he does something on your birthday. I hope you decide to make your dad something this is what I made for my dad look at this photo if you would like to see what I made for my dad scroll down below.

thank you for looking at this interesting blog post



1 comment:

  1. Morena Benjamin,

    My favourite part of your blog post was the thoughtful words that you wrote to your dad and the drawings inside. Why did you choose to do love hearts inside? Maybe you could add some more drawings and even some colour next time?

    Mā te wā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.