Monday 6 September 2021

Have you ever done Persuasive writing?

 06.09.2021

Why I think Dogs are better than Cats

Kia Ora

In this task,  we had to learn how to learn how to write a persuasive piece of writing about why we think Dogs are better than cats or vise versa.

I chose to write about why I think Dogs are better than cats. 

I enjoyed this task, because it made me miss my best friend Klowed. (My dog) 

I wouldn't change anything about this digital post, please leave me a comment below thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.