Monday 30 August 2021

What is a Maths Escape room?

 30.08.2021

Maths Escape Room Challenge 

Kiaora Hi

Today for our math task we had to try and figure out how to escape these rooms with math questions in them. At the end of every correct answer there was a code that would eventually spell out a word. I found this task really difficult and needed help from my parents, After all our working out we finally escaped each room. 

Have you ever done a escape room? If so leave me a comment below explaining how you found it?

Thanks for looking at my blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Hi again Benjamin,

    This escape room was a real challenge wasn't it! The questions were not easy and required a lot of determination. Great to see you seeked help and could escape the room. I have not ever completed an escape room task but I think it would be pretty fun!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, It was really hard i could not have completed this task without mum and dads help. Thank you for commenting on my post Kiaora.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.