Monday 30 August 2021

Challenge yourself.

 30.08.2021

Well being challenge

Kiaora Koutou 

Today we had being given a fun task to do with exercises. 

I chose six different exercises to do along side my dad :) 

I found this task absolutely fun to do,  have you done any of these exercises before, have a look at my photo collage to see, please leave me a comment if you have. I also did a video as well, dad and i challenged ourselves to do twenty push ups, i enjoyed it. 

First exercise was a plank for one minute, a plank is where your elbows on the ground underneath your shoulders with your feet hip width apart. 

Second exercise was a push upraising your body and using your arms to push and hold your body weight off the ground.

Third exercise was the sit up This is where you get someone to hold your feet whilst laying on your back and then sitting up.

Forth Exercise jumping jacks also known as star jumps. 

Fifth exercise the wall hold Mum did this in the Navy you hold your arms out in front of you whilst your back is to the wall, its actually really difficult.  

sixth exercise was step ups, i used the sofa (don't tell mum) :) It was actually fun, high but fun. you step up like your stepping up some stairs. 

Here is my photo collage







 







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,

    I really like the way your Dad has joined in with you to complete these exercises and that you had so much fun. It has been a miserable day today so I am sure that sparked some laughs. What exercise was the hardest for you?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Hickling, I like my dad joining in, it made it even more fun. I found the Planking the hardest. Kiaora.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.