Wednesday 25 August 2021

What is composting?

 The benefits of composting


Today as a task our class had to read and watch a video of composting. And what benefits it brings to the world.


using certain types of trash you can turn trash beautiful flowers or plants. 
beautiful greenery. 
To make a proper compost it should not smell.
you can also use a lot of decomposers which is worms, fungi etc to help make your compost nutrient.
Compost is made up of dirt, leaves, brunches, food scraps mostly. Compost takes a while to decompose, Living things like worms, bugs help with that process. 

I personally think composting is very good because it helps with the environment if it is made correctly. you can also reuse a lot of things like the apple core, can be replanted and grow again into a plant! exciting it is. 
The world needs composting because it is good for the environment. 

Here is a image of my own compost.






 














Thank you for looking at my blog post. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Benjamin! I really liked your facts about the benefits of composting. I never knew that composting turns scraps into greens! I think your hook is pretty good, but you could improve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Benjamin,

    I like that you have added an image of your compost heap at home. Did you check if you needed to turn it to aerate it? I can tell you have learned some new things about composting. Ka pai.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss Hickling, yes i did. i also added a better description to my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.