Monday 30 August 2021

Have you ever seen a whale?

  learning about whales 



Kiaora and welcome to my blog post, Today i had a research task to do about the orca (Whales)

I found this task very interesting to complete has i really had not much knowledge about the Orca. So ask yourself have you ever seen a whale? I haven't but i would definitely do so one day, i have watched free willie that is a real cool movie. Anyway please comment below because i would like to here what you think about whales? I have a few fun facts about the orca that you might find really interesting. 

QUESTIONS!?

Did you know that whales can live up to 200 years old? That's a very long life span.  

Did you also know that over 300,000 Orca die per year that is because of pollution that is sad aye.

 And also did you  know that whales can be mostly found in really deep oceans.

FEEDBACK WANTED!

Now you kind of have a fair idea about the Whale, i hope you enjoyed my blog post, again please leave me some feedback below in my comment bar. thanks. 

I created this slide as part of the task given, its of a whale trying to avoid rocks in the ocean. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.