Friday 27 August 2021

Ever Written a Journal?

 27.08.2021

My Journal Entry

So this is my journal entry, the task was to complete a entry to show what your thoughts are of lockdown, how your feeling and what your experiencing whilst in lockdown. 

We had a few to choose from but i chose this one my bubble Entry. Being in lockdown is like a vacation to be honest i really like been in lockdown. 

Here is my slide of everyone in my household, a few tips about them all that you don't know. 

i found this task really fun, i would do it again. :) 

Please comment below

enjoy my slideshow. 



Thank you for looking at my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Benjamin,

    I really enjoyed reading about all the members of your family and what they like and maybe don't like. You have quite a few animals! Do you have a favourite animal?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, to answer your question i like all of my animals, i want a turtle next, maybe if i work hard mum says.
    Tena Koe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.