Thursday 26 August 2021

Ever made a 3d shape?

 26.08.2021

3d shapes

Kia Ora, today our class had to create a 3d shaped object, I created mine using paper and a glue stick.

It was really fun learning where to glue the edges to make it look like a star. My uncle and i created this by cutting 2 identical square pieces of paper 20cm by 20 cm then we folded them both into triangles then opened it up and turned it and then folded it the other way, then we folded it into half both ways and then we opened it again and then folded each corner as if you were making a jet plane then opened it up again. then the 2 half lines we cut up to the folds, then we folded each corner to a star shape and walah. complete. :) 

With the help of my uncle we came up with this shape, enjoy please feel free to comment on my post below.

here is a link that our teacher gave us to watch.  on how to make some 3d shapes enjoy MA TE WA





2 comments:

  1. Hi again Benjamin,

    Did you really make that? It is amazing. I really like the unique shape and the design on the paper. How did you make this?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Hickling, I did make this with the help of my uncle. I have changed the description on my blog. Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.