Friday 27 August 2021

The amazing race challenge!

 27.08.2021

The Amazing Race


Hi, Kia ora, today this task i am going to  complete is the amazing race, where you compete in different activities between each other, in this case my dad. My dad and i chose 2 not so hard challenges to compete at, we did this challenge where you had to get a cookie from the top of your forehead to your mouth, and your not allowed to use your hands. This was fun and i would do it again, dad managed to complete the task. I didn't capture this on video i was to slow. :)The second activites was to eat 3 dry weetbix as fast as you can without touching it. This was challenging because it was dry and hard to grab and swallow. I didn't complete this one because our video would have taken up to much space. dad ate one whole weetbix so he won, i really enjoyed these two tasks and would recommend everyone to give them ago. 

Here is a few short videos of dad and i. 




Task number two 
Do a activity for each big city around NZ like Auckland, Wellington, Rotorua and Invercargill. Here is my task for Auckland.
I had to make a book stack using 10 books, i used 9 because i couldn't find another. i found this task fun, especially balancing the books on top of eachother, this is to represent Auckland sky tower in New-Zealand. 

For Wellington i made a boat the NZ fern boat, using WIND i had to get it from one side of the table to the other side, I found this task really fun, it was challenging trying to find what would make the boat cross the table easily, here is a short video of me completing this task.

For the third task we had to spell geothermal.then we had to find 10 words from the word  and write them down in a list, i found a few more then 10 words. 
Geothermal. 

here is what i found.

1. Thermal
2.Male
3.to
4.The
5.other
6.rat
7. them
8.Germ
9. Melt
10. Goat
11. there
12. matt
13.her
14. remote
15.mother
16. toe
17. lego
18. heater
19. meter
20. age
21. ate
22. got
23. ham
24.ram
25. hotel
26. meal
27. hero
28. alter
29. arm
30. harm

Thank you for looking at my blog post, please leave me a comment below. have a lovely day. 
















5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,

    I really enjoyed reading and watching the videos from your Amazing Race challenge. I liked the creativity of creating a boat to blow across your tables. How long did it take you to complete all of these chellenges?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiaora Miss Hickling, Thanks, i enjoyed creating my Team New-Zealand themed boat, it moved pretty fast across the table which was fun to watch, i hope we have more of these tasks coming up
      Tena Koe

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben,

    I really liked watching all of the videos of you and your family doing challenges. I really liked watching the weetbix video.
    Was stacking the books on each other hard or easy? I really enjoy looking at your blog and seeing what you post everyday!

    From Ocean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ocean, thank you for the comment, i hope you also had a fun time completing your challenges. Kiaora.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.