Tuesday 31 August 2021

Do you like lock down?

31.08.2021 

Lockdown 2021


Hi today i was writing about lock down 

 I do not like lock down,

In this blog i will ask you a few questions about weather you like Lockdown or not?  this is my opinion

I do not like lock down because you can not go outside and hang with friends.

So you feel lazy all day.

Why i like lock down  

 because 

you get to spend time with your family and it is fun staying home i get to play games like chess with Dad, and my Puzzles.

So please comment blow and share with me which one you like better, Do you like Lockdown or not.

thank you for looking at this interesting blog post



4 comments:

  1. Morena Ben

    Great work on your reflection. I love how you are feeling confident about your times tables, what a great achievement! Once you know your times tables your division will come easy.

    I love how you and your whānau are spending time together and playing chess and doing puzzles together. That’s why I love lockdown, I love spending time with my whānau, but I also miss all my friends and being in the classroom!

    Keep up the good work.

    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Mikayla, thank you for commenting on my blog post, i do miss my friends and all the teachers to. i like puzzle work its fun. i am practicing my times tables and will start with my Division to.

      Delete
  2. Morena Benjamin,

    Great to read that you having been reading a book about the Bible. What are some of the things you have learned from reading it?

    Lock down can be a challenging time for a lot of us. At the beginning I enjoyed spending time and home but now it is getting a bit boring like you said. But I am grateful to be safe and healthy at home.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Hickling, i have just started to read how Adam and Eve Disobeyed god and what happens to them both. interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.