Saturday 16 May 2020

My Laundry art

Karakia
15.05.2020
Level 2 lockdown (covid19)


Let us pray,
Dear father please watch over us, watch over those who are struggling, in hardship and who have lost people they love, please guide us, love us and heal the world
Amen.

This is my Laundry art attempt,
I actually found it hard. Its not easy finding material around home to complete something like a art piece.



 Materials used
  • A yellow skirt
  • A white sock
  • A pearl earring
  • A yellow jumper
A black rubbish bag






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.