Sunday 10 May 2020

MY MUM means the world to me


Karakia
10.05.2020



Mothers day
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers of families as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. 

Me and My Mum <3

To the world you are a mother to our family you are the world, I love you mum. Happy mother's day x
This morning Dad and I made mum muffin (blueberry tops) With bacon, eggs and hollandaise sauce.
Dad and I also brought this box of beautiful sweets made by mum's friend, They were delicious

Mum was so overwhelmed and happy
:)



3 comments:

  1. Dear Benjamin
    What a lovely way to honour your mother on Mother's Day. The breakfast looked delicious!
    God bless all mothers
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Tilley. Dad wrote the message to mum. :)

      Delete
  2. It was a powerful message for all mothers. Thank you.
    Blessings
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.