Thursday 14 May 2020

CREATIVE WRITING from Benjamin

Karakia
14.05.2020


Here is my creative story, enjoy. 
Benjamin
Someone has eaten my sandwich says Hulk, Who could it have been? 
I left my lunch container in the office at work, the only people that worked that day were my buddys
and bestfriends Ant-Man, Thee Thor, Iron Man and spiderman? I will hire my sister in laws husband
Benjamin to Investigate this situation. 
Phone dialing…….
Hello sez Benjamin
Hello sez Hulk, Look bro, I have a situation you know I can not be without my food as
that's where my strength comes from. 
“Yes” said  Benjamin this is the second time Hulk that this has happened to you, so
I feel sorry for you, what are you asking of me? 
Yeah I know I need your detective eye, skills and brains to figure out who is the culprit. 
“Okay” said Benjamin. Give me an hour I’ll hack into the camera system
network at your job and I’ll find out for you.  
There are these clues that I have that might help you said Hulk to Benjamin
What are they, send them via my space.
Okay, I have pulled the records of who was around the lunch room
at your office that day, what time and send me those clues, said Benjamin. 
Here are the clues Benjamin, 
Fwd: 00568689276
Sent 06.00am
To;Benjamin-Lee Horne Hollis-Tiopira


Clues
Spider Webs
Fortnite on the PlayStation
Iron Man's sunglasses
Ant man’s wallet


Received: 
06.12am
From; Hulk Banner
00568689276
Hulk these clues are amazing and will help me a big deal thank you.


1.5 hours later……….


Phone dialing…….
Hello sez Hulk?
Hello says Benjamin,
Hulk we have found your culprit
When you told me over the phone that know one could get into the lunch
office (room) there was a code on the door to enter, the only person that
i knew had the power to shrunk was Ant Man, You see i checked over the
footage and could not see anything, then when i paused the video that was
playing in the background  there was an interference with the system fortnite
was played on the screen and the only man i knew who loved to get down with
his gaming programs was Spiderman, but he couldn't fit through those tiny gaps, 
who else could have fit through small cracks in the doors, or even in the corners of the
room? I enlarged an image from the footage and saw something had dropped in the corner
of the room, it was a wallet? A WALLET mate, thinking about the clues you sent through
and the footage evidence tells me it had to be ANT MAN?. I asked Iron man some questions
about what he had been doing that day, he told me he had popped out to meet up with pepper
for lunch that day, I secured his answer, he was not lying, he was telling me the truth.
I organized a lunch meet up with Ant Man, I purposely left my wallet behind so he would
be able to pay, what a great lunch it was, when the pay clerk came over to collect the bill, i
mentioned i had forgotten my wallet and was it okay if he paid for lunch, he reached down
into his pocket and said i must have misplaced my wallet, the pay clerk was kind enough
to let us come back and pay, so I put 2 and 2 together the culprit 
ANT MAN! 
Regards D-Benjamin-Lee 


Thank you Detective, you have done an amazing job in figuring out who stole my
SANDWICH. And I give you permission to marry my sister. Lol well done mate.


HULK BANNER




2 comments:

  1. Dear Benjamin,
    What great creative writing. I was hooked from the very start. Good work D-Benjamin-Lee! Did you enjoy this type of writing?
    Blessings
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mrs Tilley bye mis you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.