Tuesday 31 March 2020

Things i will be doing over the next 4 weeks. Task 1

       
     
Task One, Day one 31.03.2020

I will describe how i make a milo step by step. 

Step one; I will turn the kettle on.

Step two; I will grab my cup

Step three; I then grab the milk and the sugar out.



Step four; i grab the milo and put 1 teaspoon in my cup

step five: i then put at least 1 teaspoon of sugar in with a little bit of milk as well

step 6: i wait for the kettle to finish boiling

step 7: once the kettle has finished boiling i then very carefully proceed to put the hot water in my cup almost to the top

step 8: stir all together and mix well

step 9: enjoy a nice hot milo

How to make a Milo :)
Enjoy :) 
Amen

2 comments:

  1. Great job recording the steps to make a milo - love the photos & your beaming smile. I'll have to get you to make me a delicious milo when we get back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Mrs A
    i will gladly make you a milo when school starts back up
    Thank you for reading my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.