Tuesday 31 March 2020

Day 6 isolation (Covid19)


Kiaora,
Here we are day 6 of being at home, we are on our first week holidays as they got moved ahead due to this pandemic,
Today at home i will be learning how to bake with my mum.
I love to bake with nan, so i will try with my mum.
we will be baking
cakes
cookies
and a lolly cake.
I will post photos at the end when all is done.
Mum is teaching me how to use measuring cups and spoons, also how to follow a recipe.
Item 1. A Mixer

Item 2 & 3 Measuring cups and Measuring spoons.
Item 4  Our Family Recipe Book 
Mums Saying 'where there is a whisk there is a way' :) 

 Chocolate Afghan biscuits
Lemon Cake


Lolly cake
I Had fun baking, i enjoy the reaction on my families faces. 

Closing Karakia 
Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.