Monday 30 March 2020

Day 5 isolation

                                 Covid19                         30.03.2020
Kiaora (Hello)
Good morning, 
First thing is first our Karakia,


Translation into English


Amen

This morning, i woke up quite early as i could not sleep, i heard a lot of rain outside, it sounded really peaceful, it got heavier and louder tho, so i decided to come on to my blog to write a little about what i know about (COVID19) The Coronavirus, This virus is now a Global Pandemic, with cases raising by the number every day, in New-Zealand we have 514 probable confirmed cases, unlike the united states of America with a whopping 132,893 cases confirmed. Its very terrifying to know that the world is under quarantine because of this devastating pandemic. I pray everyday that things will be back to normal and we will be allowed out again. I pray that all those families who have lost their loved ones to the covid19 are managing, are looked after by the lord.
Some of my family members are what they call essential workers (on the front line- what my mum says) which means they are risking their lives for us. :) My uncle is a apple picker he goes out regular to pick juicy apples for the local supermarket, along side other fruits and vegetables.
My Dad works at a local Petrol station as a supervisor so he has to make sure we have petrol in our vehicles and my mum is a nurse, she looks after sick people, making sure their needs are taken care of. I appreciate them all so much.
Here is a little video of the latest update our wonderful prime minister and what she has to say about the COVID19




Keeping updated with what is happening lets us know what our plan of action to keep this virus from spreading, I know that if we move the virus moves, hence why we are in lockdown.
This virus can really hurt peoples lives, it can destroy ones mental health as well. so we have to be kind, be safe AND STAY AT HOME. <3
Thank you
Benjamin.

I have seen a closing Karakia that i would like to share please and thank you.












2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,
    I am working in Tairāwhiti schools, just like Mrs Torrie.
    My husband is going out to work each day too. He is working in a pack house driving a fork lift.
    I can see you are great with facts and figures. Could you create a poster using goggle drawing to show facts and figures about Tairāwhiti?
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for saying, i will try my best to do a poster for you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.