Sunday 29 March 2020

My Whanau

My Whanau  29.03.2020


Kiaora, And Welcome to my blog.
First thing is first our Karakia <3


Today I will be finishing of my Whanau Poem.


My Whanau are kind


My Whanau stick together


My Whanau are playful


My whanau play sports and love the out door

My whanau spread out all over New Zealand

My whanau are friendly

They love to cook at the Marare

My whanau are important to me.

My whanau share

My whanau are have a Marae

I love my whanau.
Why is whanau important?
Whānau is the foundation of Māori society – it's our main source of strength and support, and gives us a sense of identity. Spending time with whānau, doing things for them, and getting involved, gives you a feeling of purpose, connection and wellbeing. It benefits you, and builds the strength of your whole family.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.