Saturday 4 July 2020

Day 1 my Holiday. :)


Karakia
4.07.2020.


Today I had a awesome day spent with my family. My cousin stayed the night :) Hes 3 and his name
is Kroydon. He's really active and friendly.
We went to the Botanical Gardens for the day, we had Pizza for lunch it was delicious. We came home and had a movie night, that was extra cool because we got to eat loads of sweets, as my GWAH would say (Not good for your teeth) as she works in the dental industry.
bring on day 2 of my holiday at home away from school. 




Hi my name Kroyden is am 3


Bye thank you for looking at my blog.





bye from ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.