Thursday 23 July 2020

My Holidays

My Holidays 
Prayer 
Karakia






MY HOLIDAY 


I was going to do a day by day of my Holiday but I didn't actually come on here at all, I was enjoying my family, free time to much.
I had whanau stay, I was so happy. :)
Mum saw my uncle who she grew up with they haven't seen each other in 12 years :) My uncle Ben came home to I am names after him.
So here we go some photos of my amazing school holidays :)

My Mom's Fav Cousins Uncle Josh and Uncle Wade


I made this for mum
My Uncle and Mum


my cousin Mo and mum

my cousins King and raikah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.