Thursday 29 July 2021

Interesting Faith Poster look at this if you want to learn more

We were learning about faith and interesting facts about it. We were learning about faith because this is our R.E Value for this term, also faith feels like believing in someone and having hope in them.

It was amazing and fun doing this, I feel very proud of my work!

My learning went really well! Comment below if you like this I hope you like this blog. Have you created a faith poster yet? Let me know in the comments

Thank you for looking at my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.