Friday 18 June 2021

Abraham and Sarah

I did a play about Abraham and Sarah and the people in my group were Jaden, Charlotte, Noe, and Levi.  We wrote a script and it is long to write it was so exciting and fun we had helps of fun Sarah was actually 100 years old and God told her that she would have a baby and then she really did have a baby. 

We have been writing a script that is really interesting and I hope you like it. Thank you for looking at this.

My learning is really good and Amazing today.

Have you ever seen the video of Abraham and Sarah?

Thank you for looking at this blog please see our role play by clicking on the link





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.